Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hi everyone!!! So I haven't been keeping up with this blog very well, but I wanted to let you all know that I only have 4 days left!!!! I am so excited to be done with student teaching, but I definitly will miss the teachers at this school and the kids! The teachers at Sibley are so nice and super hilarious and while the kids have their own issues, they are still really fun to be around, and I am really going to miss them! So yea I am done on Thursday and then I have to start working on the portfolio and then graduate!! YAY! It will be nice to finally be done with Dordt, while I have loved everything about it and I will definitly miss all of you, I am ready to move on to the next phase of life. I hope everything is going well with you guys, oh and GERON!!! I talked to Karla (the girl you are living with) to make sure you were staying behaved, I got a good report back so I guess I don't have to worry about you :). Ok well have fun with your last few weeks guys and I will see you for the portfolio workshop, give me a call/email when you get back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment