Friday, January 23, 2009

Haha, I know I know I said I was done writing after that last post, but then I saw something on my fri'dge that reminded me of a something that happened this week, actually it happened yesterday. So *Jake (name change :) ) was messing around during math, and I didn't see what he was doing, but apparently he was writing funny numbers on his white board making the kids on the other side of the room laugh, but from where I was standing I couldn't see that, however, the teacher did..haha so he had to write me a note of apology and read it to me, this is what it said :
I'm really really sorry that I was goofing off when you were teaching us math Mrs. Boggio. I will try not to do that again.

He was so cute when he read it to me, his little cheeks were so red and he looked like he was going to cry, I felt so bad for him, but then again, it probably taught him something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment