Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Full Control

So this week I have had full control of the classroom. It is super fun, but I am starting to realize how fast the recesses go when you are full time!!!! I mean the kids walk out for recess and then it seems like 2 seconds I am getting them back in from recess. I like full time teaching almost better than just teaching a few subjects though because the days go by much quicker and although it is super busy, I don't mind it :)! One thing I definitly need to keep working on though is my classroom management skills, I am a little bit of a push over, and I am not tough enough on them! WELL that is all for now, not much new to say, we are going to make animal puppets out of bags on Thursday and Friday and I think they are going to love it! Hopefully I will have some pictures to put up!

2 comments:

  1. I almost have full control of the classroom, but I hear you about recess. It goes SO fast! (Except when I am out on duty! :)) Also, the puppets sound like a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I am totally a push over too. It's so hard when they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete